Monday, November 2, 2009

ma makna persahabatan????

persahabatan??friendship???
Friendship is the cooperative and supportive relationship between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each otherwill usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior such as the exchange of advice and the sharing. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for some, the practical execution of friendship is little more than the trust that someone will not harm them.

Best Friend is someone with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship.

Friend poems ...
You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years
Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long
I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there
I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was nothing but only my mirror.

BEST FRIEND
When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend
You can tell when I'm sad
you're there in thick and thin
You're my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the best friend I've ever had
So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the best friend I have
and I miss you so much..

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.


p/s- actually i want to share bout my feel bout friendship or da best word bout my bestfrenz..i think that i've lost my best frenz...she didnt reply ms msg, answer my call or even comment me on fs...these few day, i always think wt i've done, did i hurt her heart???did i say somethng wrong??and i also think bout her..did she really fine??mybe she has a problem, but y not she share wif me???were best frenz right???whats happens to our friendship???7 years friendship??i really miss her..miss a lot...
im sorry if i were did smthng wrong to u..

No comments: